lealive
adicionada em: 1539 days atrás
Will Blingee close December 2020? 
skyessence82
adicionada em: 1538 days atrás
i don't know , but I am seriously scary for this if it's real :-(
Deleted_avatar
adicionada em: 1538 days atrás
I think people are misunderstanding this... 

We all know that the Blingee maker is run on Flash. Every time you use it, it still comes up with a message saying "enable Flash" before it works. 

It is common knowledge that Flash is being phased out and is retiring in December 2020. So what I am concerned about is how is Blingee going to work without Flash? How can you make blingees without it? 

Other sites that used Flash previously have upgraded and changed to a different format, but so far Blingee hasn't and there has been no word about whether they have an alternative in place or not. 

No one has said the site itself is going to close down. But how can it function without Flash? That is what we all deserve to know, and someone really needs to inform us whether it will continue to work or not. 

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about (but like I said, it is really common knowledge and has been for over a year) just do a quick Google search. Type in 'Flash December 2020' and multiple sources will come up telling you Flash is retiring in Dec 2020. 
lealive
adicionada em: 1535 days atrás
@ lumi-anime-girl
Thank you so much for clearing up that rumor for me !I appreciate it very much !
I hope Blingee will let us all know what the plans are ,if any …

Thanks again 
Alia  :)
Deleted_avatar
adicionada em: 1534 days atrás
@lealive

No problem! Glad I could clear things up. I also really hope Blingee has an alternative prepared since I love using this site. 
prettyboy209
adicionada em: 1186 days atrás
closed. 
we loved you blingee.. thank you for bringing me joy

Em destaque

Happy Easter

criado por: melarocks

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!