Winners Team of the Week

Dena72
adicionada em: 5699 days atrás
In view of illnesses etc I have been asked to step up and count up the votes for the winners......so if my math is correct these are our new winners for this week:

TORIAGRAMS WITH 8 VOTES TOTAL
BSALINAS WITH 5 VOTES TOTAL
WATSONSWALKERS ALSO WITH 5 VOTES TOTAL

Congratulations to you all. Now you all need to do is pick our next theme for the upcoming week.
Theme
colors
and/or stamps (if any)

And here is your prize!!
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/70455523-FGO-Bugs-Comp-Winners-Trophy

Now we are waiting for you ALL to get us started on our next theme!!
toriagrams
I'D LIKE TO SEE THE COLORS ORANGE AND BLACK

EVERYONE DID A SUPERB JOB. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK
bsalinas
Since the color are orange & black we just did halloween so why don't we do emo girl. I would like pick the theme EMO GIRL.                                                                                                                                                                                       Thanks you for voting for me everyone did an awesome job so many great one out there...♥♥♥
maggiec49
And you have done a wonderful job of taking over! I really do appreciate everything you have been doing for me.w/o you Sheila,I would be lost.Thank you so much for being there when I needed you.

Congratulations to all our new winners.Now we need you all to get together and create a new project for us.
maggiec49
Orange and black emos it is then,please help spread the word on what we are doing..

Em destaque

PRINCESS JEWEL IN THE GARDEN BY YVONNE SIMIA

criado por: goldenkin...

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!