Offensive Blingees (about MJ)

Daisie3
adicionada em: 2850 days atrás
Why are there still some offending Blingees about MJ (listed under "funny mj"? Is it just me who is reporting these? Does no one care that MJ is insulted like this?
tarotgirl1
adicionada em: 2753 days atrás
where are the offending blingees hun ? i havent seen any if i do i will report them too
Daisie3
adicionada em: 2751 days atrás
Report all you like, Blingee will not remove them, that is why you should not use Blingee if you respect MJ.
Daisie3
look under "funny mj" on the 2nd and 3rd pages there are offensive items there. I am boycotting Blingee, I hope other mj fans do the same.
Daisie3
Blingee is making lots of money from MJ's fans...
Daisie3
Yet they allow haters to disrespect him openly. THIS IS WRONG!
tarotgirl1
i think its just not mj i think the world is full of haters its just up to yourself what you believe it personally i dont look at the haters stamps etc its just childish behaviour and they will only get whatever they give out back 
Daisie3
I see you are in your 30's, I am even older than you...it is very important that MJ's younger fans are not brainwashed by media or whoever into thinking the wrong things about MJ.
Daisie3
I have started a group on another forum to boycott Blingee....I HAVE MANY MEMBERS!!!!
Daisie3
there comes a time when you just have to take a stand for MJ, cos it's always people who are making money from him or his fans that allow this rubbish, the newspapers, media in general. Here I can say "No, I'm not having it". I have reported these several times and...NOTHING. That to me is an insult to MJ and me as his fan.
Daisie3
there comes a time when you just have to take a stand for MJ, cos it's always people who are making money from him or his fans that allow this rubbish, the newspapers, media in general. Here I can say "No, I'm not having it". I have reported these several times and...NOTHING. That to me is an insult to MJ and me as his fan.

Em destaque

COCTEL DE AMOR EN NAVIDAD

criado por: justocharris

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!