You Know You're Obsessed When...

goofyanimal
adicionada em: 5095 days atrás
Hi all (waves at you) considering the name of this is titled Supernatural Obsessions, I figure why not discuss the many ways that you know you are obsessed with the show. So lets have a little 'you know you're obsessed when..' game. There is no contest/challenge here just some fun that will be a continuous post. I will start us off: You know you're obsessed when you have your own SPN 'dealer'. I say this from current experience. This guy I work w/ also works at a comic book store and has gotten me J2's autographs, comic books, and anything and everything related to the show(all w/out me having to ask)lol. I don't even have to go down to the store, he brings them w/ him when he comes to work and we just exchange from there ;)
GinevraGemini
adicionada em: 5094 days atrás
Wow :D....
"you know you're obsessed if you always sing supernatural sit-com: 
Town to town, two-lane roads
Family biz, two hunting bros -
Living the lie, just to get byyyyyyyyy..."
I love it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwZYdFlgw4
Livingwater
adicionada em: 5088 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when you imagine yourself being a character on Supernatural...
Haha... I do it all the time... x) Silly, I know.
goofyanimal
adicionada em: 5088 days atrás
Dude, it's not silly at all to wanna be on the show. I would take being a dead body lol! Anywho...you know you're obsessed when (personal experiences)1)you have been asked 'So, have you infected anyone else with your disease' 2)you usually are given Thursdays off so you don't miss it(but w/it now moving to Fridays that will be hard *sad face*) 3) you're schedualed to work late and get off right as it starts but your boss lets you leave 10mins early so you don't miss any of it =P
goofyanimal
adicionada em: 5023 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when you play the new Supernatural game on Facebook every day(yes I do lol =P)and don't care that it doesn't follow the show to a T b/c it's only based on it ;)
GinevraGemini
adicionada em: 5015 days atrás
hihi great! You Know You're Obsessed When...you spend lot of time on youtube watching videos about Sam and Dean ^__^
goofyanimal
adicionada em: 5015 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when you spend some of your bonus money from work on the first two SPN magazines just so you can be caught up. You even buy them from eBay(you can't find them anywhere else)and they come from Great Britain ;)
Livingwater
adicionada em: 5014 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when you think about Supernatural all day, and that's all that you feel like talking about, and you make your friend mad when you start to spoil it for them because they're not caught up (you just can't help yourself). :D
goofyanimal
adicionada em: 5014 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when you are asked(as a joke)"So, have you infected anyone else with your disease yet?"
GinevraGemini
adicionada em: 4976 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when... you search for spoilers from season 6 every day ;)
goofyanimal
adicionada em: 4575 days atrás
You know you're obsessed when you've gone to a convention for the show and are in the process of saving up to go to another one.

Em destaque

Happy New Year 2023

criado por: beba_zo

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!