Let's Show Our Love For Louise!

guardian06
adicionada em: 2396 days atrás
Let's show our love for Louise by making her a Blingee.  I'm sure most of you know who I am talking about.  This amazing woman always remembered your birthday by making you a heartfelt Blingee & eCard.  You could always count on receiving a holiday Blingee & eCard from her.  She never had a bad or harsh word to say about anyone.  She knew the very definition of what a friend is all about.  So come on, let's show her our love and appreciation!

Please post the links to your Blingees in this thread.

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/136498891-For-My-Beautiful-Friend-Louise-Peters?offset=0&;owner=guardian06

We love you Louise ♥♥♥♥♥

guardian06
adicionada em: 2396 days atrás
I just had to share this with you all...I got this from her profile:

☜♥ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡ ♥☞Friendship☜♥ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡ ♥☞
Friendship is a treasure that you and I share, a close bond that unites us through our years, through the distance ...
 Friendship is to have a helping hand when you feel you've lost the way, is knowing that wherever you are ... someone always remembers
 Friendship is a ray of light when darkness surrounds us, a fresh sea breeze when we wander in the desert ...
 Friendship is to find out who laugh, who mourn, to talk to know that someone cares about your happiness and well ...
 You know the best thing that can happen in life is to "find a real FRIENDSHIP"
Thank you for your GREAT FRIENDSHIP LIKE NO OTHER ...
RedHeadsRule
adicionada em: 2392 days atrás
I just read about her and am horrified! I didn't even realize that she was sick. What an amazing woman. I wish I could reach out and hug her! She will remain in our hearts forever!
TracyMcGibbon
adicionada em: 2376 days atrás

Em destaque

Merry Christmas

criado por: beba_zo

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!