HI..I'M BACK

blazingbloomers
posted: 5021 days ago
HI EVERY1..SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN AWHILE..MOM'S BEEN IN HOSP..SHE HAD SURGERY  AND HASN'T BEEN DOING WELL SO BEEN REALLY BUSY..SHE'S STILL IN HOSP RIGHT NOW BUT HOPEFULLY SHE'LL GET 2 COME HOME SOON..

I WILL TRY 2 GET THE VOTING DONE FOR THE ZOMBIE AND VAMPIRE MOVIE CHALLENGES SOON AS I CAN..AND I REALLY NEED SOME VOULNTEER VOTERS TO HELP WITH VOTING..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U'LL BE A VOTER.

ALSO NEED SOME INPUT ON WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGES U ALL WOULD LIKE 2 DO..AND IS THERE ANY OF THE PAST CHALLENGES U ALL WOULD LIKE 2 GET BACK 2 DOING?

IF I'M ABSENT FROM BLINGEE AT ANYTIME AND THERE'S ANY CHALLENGES U WANT 2 DO IN THE GROUP U CAN BUT NOT TOO MANY AT ONCE AND IF U MAKE THE CHALLENGE UP THEN UR THE 1 IN CHARGE OF TAKING CARE OF IT AND IF U MAKE A CHALLENGE U'LL ALSO BE IN CHARGE OF HOW U REWARD THE WINNER(S).

HUGS & HAVE FUN MAKING ART..HOPE EACH 1 OF U ARE DOING WELL AND I SEND U ALL THE BEST OF WISHES.
Vykie4XENAresLove4ev
posted: 5021 days ago
Aww, hope your mom's going to be much better soon, if you want me i can help you vote^^
hugs, ly
Deleted_avatar
posted: 5020 days ago
I'd really like 2 do pageants again
bigdaddyweakley
Hi Becky, My thoughts and prayers are with Mom, give her gentle hugs for me.

Challenges hmmmmmmmm.... well i love the movie of the week, but dont know if we had a lot of participation,  so i took a break from it.

I love anything we doo as a "Of the week" cartoon, stamp, movie, they were all fun!

Once we hit fall, i think we will all have more time to bling!

One other idea i have is........... Monthly Zodiac bling :)
starfish82
WElcome back little Becks ^^ well i love the pagents and ooh i lovess me some eye candy hee hee.. that was fun fun fun.. hee hee. the movies are cool too. i think that is the best cause if we enter them like we were doing no one really has to pick a winner they kinda picks themselves. I mean then the winner has to post the new one. ^^ i'll think about other stuff and get back to ya. ^^

granny97
So good to hear from you dear!  I hope your mom is feeling better and make sure you take care of yourself also! Huggies!  I like the "weekly challenges" too.....movie, stamp, color, etc.....I think Anna's right people will be back around more when they're not outside etc as much....xoxo
TGRAMS
posted: 5017 days ago
welcome back becky! i'm so sorry to hear about your mother, my thoughts and prayers are with her. i really liked the weekly challenges-so fun! especially the cartoon of the week! :)
blazingbloomers
THANX EVERY1 FOR THE KIND WORDS..MOM IS HOME NOW,BUT GOES BACK THIS MORNING TO SEE HER DOC FOR A CHECKUP..SHE'S STILL NOT DOING VERY WELL SO I'M GUESSING THEY PROBABLY WILL PUT HER BACK IN HOSP..I HOPE NOT SO PRAYING AND KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED..LOVE THE MONTHLY ZODIAC IDEA,ANNA.WE WILL HAVE 2 DO THAT :)
Dena72
my thoughts and prayers are with your mum and hope there is no need for her to return to the hospital hugs xx
blh0861
posted: 5013 days ago
your mamma and you are in my thoughts and prayers, becky.  God Bless!  

In the Spotlight

Happy New Year 2023

created by: beba_zo

Put your Blingee here!