Boy's

.Berry-Chan.
adicionada em: 5424 days atrás
We can write anything we want about boy's in this topic ^^U can even talk about break-ups.
SusanF2009
adicionada em: 5423 days atrás
i like this boy wont see him till school starts again but my friends say im in love with him just cause of how i talk about him day dream in stores or when out walking that he would just appear and ask me out... how do i know if its rly love or just a crush and how do i know if he likes me back?
.Berry-Chan.
I got the same problem x_X 
makia017
Well to be honest recently I'm not in love. I don't even have any boys in my class....=='
.Berry-Chan.
No boy's in ur class,i can only say 'omg'
makia017
Yea, I know. My class is only class in our school without boys =='
.Berry-Chan.
Should u be happy or a bit sad? xD
makia017
adicionada em: 5422 days atrás
Of course I'm sad xD No boys = No fun, really. And most of girls in my calss are weird, a bit wicked and they can talk only about beer, boyfriends, clothes and parties. It's so boring.
Andrealiz88
adicionada em: 5422 days atrás
My boyfriend was my best friend at the begining of the first year in college. Of course I was inlove with him but he just rejected me T.T. Two months later he declare his love to me and I barely belive it, I thought it was a bad prank O.o, but it was true. I gave him an oportunity and now we are going to birth 2 years of relationship! ^///^
makia017
adicionada em: 5421 days atrás
Lucky you ^^
.Berry-Chan.
adicionada em: 5421 days atrás
Yeah,lucky u T_T when im listening 2 u i wanna Boyfriend XD
Andrealiz88
adicionada em: 5415 days atrás
^^ *hugs*

Em destaque

PRINCESS JEWEL IN THE GARDEN BY YVONNE SIMIA

criado por: goldenkin...