Continue the Story

1 | 2 | 3 |
natasha7447
adicionada em: 5521 days atrás
Just Continue the story LOL (love to do this!)

Once upon a time there was a little crazy girl...
bubbles791
adicionada em: 5521 days atrás
who loved 2 eat chocolate [lol!!!]
natasha7447
adicionada em: 5514 days atrás
so her mother took all the chocolate she had and then...
Jorrey10
adicionada em: 5509 days atrás
Hid it in the toilet, hoping her daughter would flush it so she stopped eating the choc. and beocming fat but the girl...
mmperez
adicionada em: 5508 days atrás
then a poor man found it in the sewer and ate it and said "wow this dump is the best one i've tasted in years since i frist found a cartoon of nlack vanilla ice cream"
natasha7447
adicionada em: 5507 days atrás
then the girl hitted the old man in the face because he ate her chocolate and...
pink542
adicionada em: 5506 days atrás
a magical talking piece of chocolate fell down from the sky and told her not to hit people. she then...
natasha7447
adicionada em: 5501 days atrás
ate the magical chocolate and then the old man...
bubbles791
 started 2 cry bcoz the lil girl had tht magical piece or chocolate but then sumthin happend 2 tht lil girl.......
Jorrey10
she grew and grew and grew until she was the size of a massive chocolate bar and started to become a bit too obbsessed...
terrynuts
adicionada em: 5485 days atrás
and she then come to her senses that too much chocolate is not 2 good at all.........
natasha7447
adicionada em: 5484 days atrás
then she stumped the old man and the old man started to say: "I'm okay I'm okay...on second taught I'm not okay" and fell to the ground then the little girl or giant girl...
terrynuts
adicionada em: 5484 days atrás
took away what chocolate he had left and said "a good" you did not ask me for it u just took it u got what u deserve.........
yuna411
adicionada em: 5483 days atrás
and then she said maybe i should give u it anyways u seem like u need it more than i do 
then the old man said...
terrynuts
adicionada em: 5482 days atrás
THANK YOU........
1 | 2 | 3 |

Em destaque

...happy new year 2023

criado por: loveblink...

Coloque o seu Blingee aqui!